Thursday, December 5, 2019

Inspired By: Christmas Hoops

Hello and happy Thursday! A new Inspired By challenge went live today and I am sharing my card here. Check out the inspiration photo, and my card that follows. 


 No photo description available.

I used the Vintage Christmas Wreath stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs to stamp onto some Sand card stock. I added color with my PolyChromos colored pencils  and then used the matching Vintage Christmas Wreath die to cut it out. I created the circle with the  Stitched Circle  dies

I added the gorgeous giant Season's Greetings Word die to finish off the card. I cut a rectangle with the  Stitched mats Rectangle dies and mounted it onto a Sand card base. 



Thanks for stopping by today. You can check out more inspiration for the
 Inspired by Challenge over on the Blog. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!