Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ Color Throwdown/ Christmas Cookies


Hello, everyone!  Broni is our hostess for the last Color Throwdown challenge of 2019!  It’s hard to believe we’ve made it through another year already, right? We have loved having all of you play along with us this year and really hope you’ll plan on joining us in 2020 too!

Our generic colors for this week are Lime Green, Hot Pink, and White. And you can use any neutrals you want with these colors.

If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword CTD573, and please use #ctd573 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog. And remember, only paper created designs are allowed.


I was inspired by the cookies, and I love baking, I just don't always find the time. I do make some frosted Christmas Cookies each year, they are my boys favorites. Nothing fancy, cut basic cutouts and frosting with some sprinkles. The Picket Fence Studios set, Cookie or Donut? stamp set was perfect for my card today. The matching Cookie or Donut die make it quick and easy to cut my sweet paper treats out.  I used green and red inks from Reverse Confetti and added some shading with my copic markers. I even added some sugar with some clear chunky glitter. 

I used the Life Changing Blender Brushes to add a soft blend of Cracked Pistachio Distress ink. The large sentiment comes from the Cookie or Donut? stamp set and I turned the whole card into Christmas cookies simply by using a sentiment from The Season of Giving


Now be sure to check out the wonderful inspiration from the design team below and then get crafty!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!