Sunday, July 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios July Release

woohooo! so excited for the July Release from Picket Fence Studios. It is LIVE!!!  As always there is a great mix of products, something for everyone. You can shop the New Release HERE

I just have to start with THIS pup....look I created a sweet little Golden Retriever. The set is called Grace Pup and it has the most perfect sentiment included. It was also perfect timing because we just got back from vacation and are blessed to have dog sitter (also a house sitter) come to our house and care for our fur babies. Having them at home alleviates all kinds of stress for the dogs,and for us humans. 

I stamped the sweet pup with Intense Black ink and then colored him up with my Copics. Look at that face. I swear Goldens are always smiling. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner. I can't wait to send this one off to our girl. 


I also love the newest image in the selfie line-up. This one is called A Pricking Break

I love that there are matching dies and that the arms actually cut out separately, so you can position them in different positions. Check out my background. Pretty cool, huh? It's a new awesome stencil, and it's called Fairy Wings. I kept is light and simple and with a Life Changing Blending Brush I added some Squeezed Lemonade Distress oxide. I stamped the sentiment with intense black ink along the bottom. Simple and sweet. 


I can't wait to see what you all purchase and I really can't wait to see what you all create with your new goodies. Have fun shopping and be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created for this release. You can follow us all on Instagram or find us on the Picket Fence Studios Blog. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!