Thursday, July 18, 2019

Inspired By-S'more fun

 I am so super excited to announce that I have joined the design team for the   Inspired By Challenge.



Have you seen it? It's a fabulous inspiration challenge created by laurel Seabrook. We post weekly and it's another great way to get crafty. You can create any paper crafting project that inspired you from the photo. Here's how I was inspired this week. 

I pulled out the awesome set from Reverse Confetti called Greatest Adventure. It had a campfire building scene so I went for it. I colored up the woodland critters and gave them each a marshmallow stick and cut them outwith the matching Greatest Adventure Confetti Cuts. (Links are listed below in Linkdeli). 



I added them to the Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cuts. For my background I stuck with the red & white paper but decided on stripes instead of plaid. I added in a Sand border from the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts. 



Here is the inspiration photo for this week's challenge.
 Come play along, you can create any paper crafting project just use the photo below for your inspiration. 

Image may contain: indoor

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your blog post about being inspired by "S'more Fun" is delightful! Your creative projects are not only impressive but also inspiring.
    How to Use Discount Code on Nintendo Eshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful post on S'more fun inspiration! Your creativity shines through. As you indulge in these sweet delights, why not embark on a language-learning adventure? Unlock new horizons with the 'https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/wanikani-promo-code'—a perfect blend of fun and skill-building! Cheers to your inspired creations and linguistic exploration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!