Thursday, July 25, 2019

Inspired By-Centerpiece

Hello, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another beautiful
Below is is the inspiration photo, a beautiful yellow and orange centerpiece. 


I inked up some pretty flowers and leaves from the newly released Bold Blooms. I used Bumblebee and Tangerine inks and sometimes did not clean off my stamp in between to change up the tone of the colors. 


 I then used the Bold Blooms confetti Cuts to cut them out. I added them along the bottom of a Lacey Scallop Rectangle in a pretty bouquet.




I decided on an encouraging sentiment from the Sentimental Sayings stamp set in Midnight ink. It's all mounted on to a Buttercup card base. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. beautiful Lisa! I love all the happy yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your take on the photo is amazing. Like all those cheerful colors. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...simple and cheerful! So happy to have you with us, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative blog... Thanks for sharing, Hope this helps many!
    do visit here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!