Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cookies, It's Hard to Be Sad/ Picket Fence Studios

It's cookie season. Have you or do you bake cookies for the holidays?? I do, but just a little and I do not go over the top. I bake up some sugar cookies and put some frosting on them. I don't make my own dough...no time for that. My family is happy I even make cookies and put frosting on them. The boys help decorate....we just do sprinkles and colored frosting. Easy peasy and fun.
I adore this new set, just released from Picket Fence Studios. It released last week and I love the concept that you can create cookies or donuts with the set....we love donuts, too. So that will have to be my next card.  Have you seen it? It's called Cookie or Donut? And there are matching Dies


I did some masking with the cookies images and used a variety of Reverse Confetti inks (see links below). I used the Life Changing Blending brushes to add in the Distress Oxide inks to the bottom of the panel and then finished it off with some splatters in the same inks. A scattering of sequins gave it a touch of glam and a strip of pattern paper along the right edge. 




It's a busy time as we approach the Christmas holiday.....find some time for yourself. I hope you get crafty. Thanks for stopping by here today. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!