Friday, December 14, 2018

Picket Fence Studios December Release

 Hello Hello! Busy day on the blog today. Two companies, two releases....so much good stuff. If you are looking for the Lil' Inker Designs Release post, please scroll down. Right now, I've got some goodies for the Picket Fence Studios December Release. I'm pretty excited about it. You can find all the New Release stamps and dies HERE

First up is one of my favorites! It's a new Sunshine Friend stamp called A Cheerful Day. These were the first PFS stamps I fell in love with. Sooooo cute and adorable.

If you look close, I used the sentiment and stamped it in Mist ink onto Mist cardstock for a subtle background. I used my Copic markers to color up the sweet image and then used the matching Die to cut her out. Yay for dies!!! 


Here is a closer look at the sweet image. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner die. 


I got to do some water coloring on this next card and I am loving how it turned out. I am no pro, but I used my Zig Clean Color Brush markers and got some great results,quick and easy. I used the new Forgot To Say Thank-you set and went a little "out of the box" by just stamping the floral image. Even though I adore the jar of flowers, I also love being able to give more mileage to my stamps.....more bang for the buck.  I even added some grey shadows around the images and finished it off with some splatters. 


 I masked off the strip in the center for a perfect nesting place for my sentiment. I love this technique.  It's easy (see a theme here....quick and easy), I simply used a piece of blue painters tape across the watercolor paper panel to mask off the area.

 I stamped the sentiment with my Misti and the PFS Hybrid Intense Black ink. I love the Misti because it allows me to stamp the greeting multiple times to get a great impression on the textured water color paper. 


There is a lot more releasing today, so be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created. You'll find all the details on the Picket Fence Studios Blog. 
Happy Shopping. I can't wait to see what you all order. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!