Saturday, December 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti/December Creative Hop

  Hello, Hello! It's the 8th and that means the Reverse Confetti Crew is getting creative. We are so excited to share our December Creative Hop projects along with some of our favorites from the past year. So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join us. 

I am kicking things off with a new framed piece. I have this 6x6 frame that sits on one of my occasion tables. I like to change it out every season. I pulled out a handful of the recent release stamps and Confetti Cuts to create a holiday/winter scene. I colored up the sweet gnome from Holiday Gnome with copics and then used the matching Holiday Gnomes Confetti Cuts. I also colored up his sac and then set the finished pieces aside. I cut a sparkly snowy hill with some glitter paper with the Edgers Confetti Cuts


I used the pretty pink snowflake paper from the Winter Solstice 6x6 paper pack. I framed it up with the Scalloped Squares in Premium Polar White. I also decided to add a layer of vellum, because I just had to use the sweet polka dots from the Snowballs Cover Panel. love that die. The sentiment is from the amazing new Snowflake Magic stamp set. I inked  up the large flake with Piggy Bank and rolled edges with Flamingo and Coral ink and the center was inked with Seafoam ink. 


I had a hard time narrowing down my favorite projects from this past year. There have been so many great new products released, which makes creating fun. First up is the sweet little seal from Sealiously. I love all things Dawn Machell and this set was just adorable. I  have all the products listed below in my Linkdeli link list, so click there to shop! 

I am loving all things rainbow lately. I was tickled when the Cue the Confetti paper pad was released. I used the stripes to inspire the rainbow Mod Floral Stack on this card.  



As hard as it was to pick my favorite projects, THIS card was a no brainer. I think it might be my no.1 top pick for the year. Fall Foliage has gotten lots of mileage since it released and I will continue to use it over and and over again. I had some fun with water coloring on this card. 




Here is the list of projects for today's Hop!
So much Inspiration.

Reverse Confetti Blog


Amy Kolling

Melissa Phillips

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Leanne West -'Fetti friend

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach

Melissa Bickford - Fetti Friend

Jeanne Jachna

Olga Moss

Thanks for all your love and support. 



Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love your framed decor piece, it's perfect.
    Such fun picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and colorful card, and I am so lucky to have ONE of them sitting on the shelf in my craft room now, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnomes or no gnomes, all of your cards are a delight to see, Lisa. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your framed piece! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!