Sunday, April 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti-April SFYTT

Hello Fetti Friends! I have a card for you today with the current SFYTT. There is still time to play along, so come check it out. I used the fun and adorable new set Boho Vibes for my card this month. I am bulking up my graduation cards and this set is perfect for the upcoming occasion. I used the feather image stamped with Stormy ink in the background to create a single layer for the rectangle from the sketch. 


I cut one of the Circles 'n Scallops circles and added the stitched detail with Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts and stamped the sentiment from Boho Vibes in Lime Ink. I topped it with the feather and cut it out with the Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts. A strip of washi tape tied it all together. 


 We can’t wait to see what you create with this sketch…


Here are the challenge details…
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month the month.
and here is a closer look at the products I used today. 















Have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!