Saturday, April 1, 2017

Curtain Call-Speckled Challenge



Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!

This week we are inviting you to join us for...



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I pulled out some pretty Lil' Inker Designs product for this challenge. I started with the Eyelet Cover Up Die in the background. I cut that from a light green card stock and mounted it to a Mist card base. I then added a Rounded Stitched Rectangle vellum die cut. I love the softness it adds. 


I cut the wreath from Warm Welcome dies and the flowers were stamped with the coordinating Warm Welcome stamp set. I cut the Hello word die from the Everyday Word Tag dies. These are awesome, you should get them! Just sayin'!

Need more inspiration....
Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,

Susie MooreThe Dies Have It

and the team


Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa. Those flowers are so sweet and I love the scribble circle. The vellum overlay is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!