Friday, April 21, 2017

Curtain Call-Tulip Reminder

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!



You have until April 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

I don't have tulips but I colored up this pretty mason jar Wildflower Bouquet from Taylored Expressions. I just love this stamp and I was happy to pull it out from my stash this week. I used my zig clean color brush markers to color it up and then cut it out with the matching Wildflower Bouquet die

I used the scallop rectangle to from Frame in Frame Cutting Plate to frame up my pretty flowers, and Beadboard Embossing folder as my card base. I finished it off with some twine and a sentiment circle. 

Hop on over to the Curtain Call Blog to link up your project. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Very elegant and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love these gorgeous spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully colored bouquet. Love the card design and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa. That image is lovely and the water coloring is amazing... the frame is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!