Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Color Throwdown 437-Birthday Balloons




Hi, everyone!  Lori is our hostess for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge.  The colors from this week's inspiration photo are light aqua, red, green, and yellow.  The colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals. 

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD437 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd437 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions. 

I knew right away I wanted to use the Big Chevie Cover Panel. I cut it from Iced Aqua card stock and popped it up with some foam dinemsionals on a Cloud White card Base. Today is my nieces birthday, so I pulled out Boxes 'n Balloons stamps for her card. I stamped the three different balloon designs in the challenge colors. I pulled in the red with a Salsa bow. I used the Boxes 'n Balloons Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 

I added them to the top of the Big Chevies Cover Panel and added some festive sequins to jazz it up! Here is a close up. 




Before you head off to create, here’s some inspiration from our talented team to get you started.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with these fun colors!


and now the team:




Here is a closer look at the products I used today. 









Thanks for hanging with me today. Have fun with the colors. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!