Thursday, October 29, 2015

Merry & Bright

Darn! I missed the CAS(E) This Sketch this week. I have been trying to get this card made for days now and finally found a few minutes this afternoon to create. I started  with some clear embossed polka dots with Whole Lotta Dots. Then I created a distress ink, smooshed background with Cracked Pistachio and Festive Berries inks. I love how the polka dots pop from the watercolored background. 


I LOVE the Winter Words dies and Winter Words Coordinates stamps. Seriously, a must have! There are so many possibilities  for holiday sentiments and I just can't get enough of mixing and matching die cut words with stamped words. 



I scattered some sequin silver stars and clear sequins for a touch of sparkle! Have a great end to the work week! See you back here soon!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!