Sunday, November 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Plush & Plaid


Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!


 The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


I put my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies to work again this week. I love how easy all the products work together.



 I cut the Thanks Tag from a pretty plaid paper and then layered on a Scalloped Circle confetti cut and Donut You Know circle. I added a bit more pattern paper to that circle and gave a quick run through my sewing machine to add the zig zag stitch.  I stamped the "hey there" from Circle Sentiments. Final addition was the script "hello" from Fancy Words confetti cuts. I cut 3 of them and glued them together. The gorgeous textured background is the Ikat embossing folder from TE. 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Plush & Plaid Designers



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Lisa! Love the texture and your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lisa! I love those colors and the plaid tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Lisa, this is SO gorgeous....SO cozy!!! LOVE the colour combo, LOVE the pretty plaid tag and that fabulous embossed background!!!! LOVE it all!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Lisa. Love the paid tag along with the textures background... the soft gray looks so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that plaid dp against the gray background. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!