Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 291-Leaf Love

Hello friends. So glad you have stopped by today. It's time for a new sketch with Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. This week I have chose my new favorite leaf dies from Lil' Inker Designs. OMG! These Leaf Love Dies are gorgeous and so fun to work with.  I cut three of them and then used the coordinating stamp set, Leafy Greeting to add a sentiment to one of the leaves.  


Following the sketch I tucked in a kraft colored flag from Flags & Tags. The main image panel was cut with the Side Stitched Rectangles. Here is a close up of the leaf detail. 


Take a look at the sketch. We hope you come play along. 


Stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog
The DT has lots of inspiration for you and 
You'll find the linky there, too. 




Enjoy your day! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!