Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch-Merry

Hello my friends! So glad you popped in here today. I am starting to get into the holiday card making mode and thanks to beautiful new products to play with, this task is just a little easier. Oh, yeah, and there is a new Sweet Sunday Sketch to kick start my mojo! I flipped this week's sketch and used some Taylored Expressions product to create this week's card. 

I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets for my circle and added in a die cut Eventful-Night Before Christmas. OMG!!! This die is soooo fabulous! My favorite part is the yellow square and rectangle pieces included to line behind the windows. So easy and quick! The sentiment is from Peek-a-boo Christmas. The embossed snowfall dots are an embossing folder-Snowfall! 


Here is the sketch for you to create with! 
I loved it. As you can see I flipped it! Looks great both ways!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lisa the yellow behind makes the black pop off the white circle. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!