Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TCPTuesday 296-create your own happiness

Hello friends. Last week a new TCPTuesday Challenge went up and today I'm reminding you to come play along. I used  a handful of the new products the were just released. The star of the show is the new Sock Monkey Cut up! He's creating his own happiness with a pink martini!

I also made sure to use the Stitched Fly frame from last release. I just snipped out the inside elements. I tucked in a white stitched speech bubble from He Said, She Said. It's still FREE with a qualifying $65 order! It was the perfect place to stamp my Show Me The Monkey sentiment. 


Check out the Challenge details over on the TCP Blog
Here is the color board. So sweet!


Sadly, this will be my last post as part of the TCP design team. Back to school and back to work is happening here next week and I had to let something go. I decided to step down from the team. It's been amazing time, working with creative and fabulous women. Alma is joy to design for. Thanks for a great couple years!

Thanks for stopping by. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!