Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch {on a Tuesday}

I did a great job of working ahead last week. It was a busy week prepping for school, back to work, and the boys big club wide soccer tournament. Well, at least I thought I did a good job. I didn't quite get my Sweet Sunday Sketch card up on time. SO here I am on a Tuesday sharing it with you all. And just so this doesn't happen again this week....I already have my next sketch card made. Yay!



Did you see the sketch yet? It's a good one. Be sure to check it out over on the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog. You'll find all the challenge details AND some pretty sweet inspiration from the rest of the crew. 


I normally don't mix up products on a card, but today I did. I used the gorgeous Lawn Fawn stamp set, Stuck on You (I won it from some awesome blog candy from Jenn Shurkus and her 10th Blogiversary!Thanks so much!). I combined with some of my Lil' Inker Designs dies. Love the Stitched Mats-Dual Rectangles and my favorite word die, Smile. I added a touch of shimmer to the purple flowers with a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. 


Here is the sketch for this week. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Lisa! LOVE that cute cactus! (Darn, the more I see cactus images, the more I want!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!