Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch 210 {Hello Bebe}

Happy Sunday! It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch. How cute is my Bebe Bunny? She's a new stamp JUST RELEASED by Reverse Confetti. I love that the glasses are their own stamp...you can add them to her or not! I used my Distress Markers to color her up. I just love her and know you will too. Be sure to check out all the new  release products. 



Here's a close up. I used one of the partial sentiment included in the Bebe Bunny, only inking up the word "hello". 


I added some sweet flowers from the new Confetti Cuts die, Petals 'n Posies and added them to a heart from Love Notes. I accented with some sequins and red twine. 


You'll notice that I took some liberty with the sketch and flipped it to fit my card better. I used one more Confetti Cut die, the Sweet Treat Tent. I love using it as a layer on card fronts. I just cut one, and then trimmed off the edges. 

Here's this week's sketch. Come play along with us. 





Stop by Karen's Blog for all three challenge details. 

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous Sunday and a great start to your week.  


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Lisa! This image is too cute and these fun papers are perfect!!! I'm still smiling at this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch, Lisa! And that bespeckled bunny is totally adorable! Fabulous design, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You did an amazing job coloring her with Distress markers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love that the glasses are separate too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet,love how you used the sketch and that cute image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your card. BeBe Bunny has won my heart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little bunny is so cute! Love what you did with her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable, Lisa! Love how you colored the sweet bunny image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!