Hello March! I am sooooo ready for Spring and a little sunshine sure would be helpful. I am here with a card for the Reverse Confetti SFYTT 10 challenge. I was inspired by the triangles on the paper from the Beloved 6x6 pad. The colors were warm and fun.
I still can't stop using vellum and sequins. I used the Tag Me tag to stamp my sentiment on. I felt like the cover plate and papers I used were a little busy, so the vellum helps tone them down AND allows you to still enjoy them. I created a custom sentiment with the I Like You stamp set.
The sun was hand cut. I used two stitched circles and cut out a few wedges from the larger one. I made it even cuter by adding some yellow and pink sequins.
AND.....Here are the challenge details. We sure hope you'll play along.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- You must use Reverse Confetti stamps to win.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of 'Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
I hope you'll play along this month. The SFYTT is always fun and open for lots of different interpretations. Join the fun.