Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Fever with Catered Crop

Oh Happy Day! yep....that will be what I'm screaming from the roof tops once Spring DECIDES to stick around. Tomorrow is the first official day of Spring, afterall.  

 I made a card in bright, fun colors using this week's Retro Sketch and the Spring Fever Challenge with the Catered Crop Recipe Swap. 


I used my Lil' Inker Design dies and the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Hello Sunshine. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and then embossed it with some Lime Green embossing powder on to a vellum strip. I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins, some twine and that awesome stitched sun. Ahhhhhhh, someday soon, Spring will be here. I just know it. 


Check out Linda's inspiration photo collage.....just in case you needed some additional inspiration. 

and Here's what you'll need to know about the challenge. It's easy. 


  • Include a link to us at Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on our sidebar or at our {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, March 29.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back with us on March 30 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.
Here is the link to the Retro Sketch #106 Challenge. it's a great CAS layout with so many ways to do it up. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lisa! I love the colors and vellum strip, very fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!