Friday, August 24, 2012

Puppy Love

In less than 5 hours we have our new, sweet puppy home with us. We are all sooo excited (and I have to admit I am feeling a bit nervous). It has been a whirl wind of a week....you can read all about my CRAZY, BUSY, BLESSED life, HERE
That also means you still have time to enter my blog candy. I will be picking a lucky winner sometime tomorrow and post it by Sunday. Stay Tuned and good luck. 

With my crazy week and not being able to get into my house for 3 days, I was forced to take a stamp break. I was dying to get crafty today, so I did. I used Jen's Deconstructing Sketch to make this card. Of course it features a puppy....we have dogs on the brain around here. Plus this is going to our Breeder. 


It's the sweet PI-Puppy Girl.  I used MFT Kraft and Whip Cream cardstocks, along with some Basic Grey-PB & J.  To follow the sketch I used CIRCLE STAX 1 & 2 and the beautiful FRAMED GREETINGS DIE-NAMICS

The ebellie cluster was created by layering the largest HEARTS A PLENTY, PET CHARMS, and the stamped sentiment on a FISHTAIL FLAGS STAX. 

Take a closer look at my heart....I made my own corrugated card board with the Kraft cs and my  Crimper.  I love the look! It's a quick way to add texture without having to dig out some real cardboard. 

Oh, yeah....look at the twine I used too. It's NEW to the boutique. I have been  calling it cream, but actually it is an in-between cream and natural color......it can really go both ways and I love it! I think you will too!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Pin It







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, Congrats on bringing your new puppy home. :o)

    I love your card. The image is so sweet. Beautiful papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this stunning! I love that chevron paper and the way you used the kraft paper is brilliant. GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!