Friday, August 3, 2012

Dare to get Dirty {rain or shine}

**please scroll down for my MFT Teaser Post**

Have your checked out the Splitcoast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty Challenges yet? Are you a fan club member? You need to go check out all the details and come play along.  It's fun AND there are lots of fabulous sponsors giving prizes away! 

Guess who one of the Sponsors is? YEP! My Favorite Things. Here is my card for the challenge I am sponsoring. I can't give any of the challenge details away here, you must head over to SCS to see what it's all about.

But I am happy to tell you about the fabulous products I used to create this cute, pick me up card. I used my new, fun, funky and bright papers-Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine. I adore that green polka dotted paper AND how cool it looks with the chevron pattern. The umbrella and sentiment are by MFT, it's a stamp and Die-namics duo called: Umbrella. Go check it out...such a fun set to create with. 


I used the RECTANGLE STAX 1 & 2 to quickly cut out and matt the middle panel, providing the perfect place to attach my JUMBO CLOUD STAX. I cut one in SWEET TOOTH CS (so I could stamp the sentiment) and then cut the smaller one from some MFT FeltThe Umbrella is topped off with my favorite GUMDROP GREEN BUTTON.....seriously SWOON!!! 

Here are the sponsors you'll find for the challenges this week. I will tell you, that you only have a few days left to play. Uploads must be done by Aug. 6. Whatcha waiting for?



Click on the graphics below to shop the Die-namics I used on today's card. 








Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!