Monday, March 12, 2012

Unity and Kit of the Month....Shine


It's Kit of the Month Monday over on the Unity Blog.
It's my turn to post. 
You can check it out 
HERE!

But I'll also share what I made, here.


I loved the bible verse included in the kit. 
I used the i spy challenge for my card. 

I stumbled upon this new challenge site
and thought I'd give it a go. 

Here's this month's Unity KOM.
from Head to Soul

It's always a steal
and 
SO MANY great images and sentiments included.

Pin It

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with those stars!!! Papers are perfect and love the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really, really nice! Love the cascading stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhhh! Great take on the sketch with all of your distressing and stars genius!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the sketch flipped! Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! i love all the funky stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lisa! You are this week's Top 2 Winner over at the iSpy Sketches Challenge blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!