Here's a closer look. The sentiment is from one of the darling à la mode stamps, Wishing You Luck. I also added a quick little border with the POSTAGE STAMP BORDER DIE-NAMICS and a bit of Kraft Grosgrain.
Here is how I created these felt beauties....easy peasey, cuz that's how I like it!
1. cut out 3 hearts (repeat these same steps with the smaller heart die).
2. Line up the hearts, with their points facing in, towards each other.
3. Using a needle, thread some twine through each heart.
4. After stitching through each heart, string them together.
5. Holding onto the twine, Pull the hearts together, giving them a "cupped" look in the center.
6. Turn the shamrock over, and tie off the twine into a knot. Trim the ends.
7. Cut a stem (I did mine free-hand) from the scraps of felt. Add scor-tape to the back side and attach the stem.
8. You might have to play around with the hearts to get them to lay, just right. Then add a button to the center to give it a polished, and pretty look.
I also did up the inside to match....Plus I wanted to show off the cute ALM. I added another sentiment and a PHOTO CORNER DIE-NAMICS.