Friday, October 30, 2009

Stamp Something Friday!

This week's Stamp Something Challenge is Cute and Fuzzy! We were lucky to get images from our sponsor, Ildico digi stamps, to work with. I just loved this little guy! I think there are so many sentiments you could use for him-stressed, relax, chilled, enjoy.....I chose the fun Unity sentiment, frazzled from the Sept. KOTM. I colored little Mr. Bear, Cuddles Coffee, with Copics and pieced his little cup with some October Afternoon dp. The sketch comes from Mercy's Tuesday sketch. I loved the swirl embossing folder with this one, kind of reminded me of the steam coming off the cup of coffee.
Hey, Crystal, look what I found? I have to share, that my PTI shopping buddy and dear stamping friend, and best enabler around, Crystal, and I bought this ribbon waaaayyyy back months ago. We just had to have it. Well, it was so unlike me to NOT use it soon after I received it and you know what happened? I lost it!!!! Happy to say it made a reappearance the other day, and I just had to use it on this card. Yeah!

So, come play along for a fabulous prize from the Stamp Something blog. Our sponsor has some goodies for you. Be sure you are creating a new card and linking it to Mr. Linky on the Stamp Something blog. Come back later, it's another 3 post Friday for me! Hugs, Lisa

9 comments:

  1. yay you found it!!! I love your cute paper pieced mug and the ribbon :) too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so cute and well thought out! I love that hte bear's feet hang over the edge of the circle, and the swirls on the top panel are just like coffee steam. Great papers and so glad you found that neat ribbon! A perfect warm and fuzzy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW!! Lisa, this is just ADORABLE hun!! I see we have the same taste in images!! TEE!! :) I love how his feet are dangling outside the circle!! SO SWEET!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Lisa! Love the sentiment too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! love the paper pieced mug! That's about the size I'm looking for right now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how cute is this guy? Love the piecing, and yay for finding lost stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa

    that funny I like this I just want stuggle up with the cute image and some warm.... it going to get down 40 something dergee tonight burrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lisa...this is so stinkin' cute! i love that image...what a precious little teddy bear, and you know i love me some coffee! LOL!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!