Friday, October 23, 2009

annnnnd Post #2! It's a Bella-Riffic Friday!

I just couldn't stay away from this week's Bella-riffic Friday challenge. You know I've recently added some new Bella stamps to my collection. There are some amazing other lines that Emily carries and that's what I picked up earlier this month. The theme today is Flowers! Here's my Poppy Bittybloom with a SCS sketch from a few weeks back. I was dying to use more of the MFT perfect plaid ribbon so I went searching for a bright color scheme to pair up with the yellow ribbon.

I thought the pretty Lemonade dp by Basic Grey was a good fit. Did you see this blog candy goodness? Joanne is so sweet and I just LOVE her style! Gotta love buttony bows! Enjoy your Friday! Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is just adorable hun!! WOW!! Beautiful colors and what a sweet image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bright colors, and poppy bittybloom is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!