Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Wise Owl Once Told Me...

Here is my card from yesterday's CAS challenge on SCS. It was a sketch challenge based off of this super cute card. I used Wise Owl by Papertrey Ink along with Momento Rich Cocoa and raspberry fizz and summer sunrise. The card base is white textured cs and I added some stitching, a button, some ribbon, a brad and a rhinestone to add some interest.

I'm tired this morning, so not a lot of chit chat. I fell asleep on the couch for almost two hours at bedtime, went up stairs to my bed only to be woken up around 1:30 am to Nicholas crying out. He went back to sleep quickly, but it was enough to wake me up fully so I could NOT fall back asleep. Ugh! I think I fell asleep again after 4 am and then had to be up at 6:40 with Joshua. I need a nap. Hugs, Lisa