Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CAS-Remake!

The SCS CAS challenge this week is to remake a card from your gallery. I had so much fun a few weeks ago re-making one of my first cards, I knew I could handle this one. I also knew right away which card I wanted to re-make. This card just never sat right with me.
I used all the same products-ribbon, paper, and embellishments and used the sketch from CAS challenge #13 to come up with this remake. I LOVE the new version.
It's an SUO card and I can't wait to show it off to my girls at my next class. I had fun with the different patterns from the Candy Lane dsp. You only have another week to take advantage of the Buy 3 get 1 Free on dsp and textured cardstock! Contact me to order! Happy Wednesday! Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I actually remembered this layout! So fun and unexpected! I love it! Great colors...great remake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this, Lisa!!! Such a fun card - love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like the first one still but I love the remake- especially the use of the grommet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!