Friday, May 8, 2009

Stamp Something Birthday-celebrating Melissa!

Okay, it's week two of Stamp Something celebrating it's DT members. Erin and Denise will be choosing new DT members over the next few weeks since most of the DT is movin' on (I'll still be around, so you're stuck with me for a while). When you upload your creation to the Stamp Something Blog, be sure to add DT after your name so they know you are interested. You can enter as many times as you want this month.
This week we are honoring the sweet and talented Melissa. I CASED this card of her's. I love the layout, the colors, and those rounded corners. I changed up the colors just a bit, but since PINK is her favorite color we had to use it on our creation. Join us this week and Stamp Something with a Birthday theme and some pink!

This one is going to my niece who is turning 8 next week. Happy Birthday Peyton! Stop back by later today and check out my Hip Hop Hangover post, did lots of Unity stamping yesterday!

Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Lisa! I love the bright colors and the stars! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!