Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Deadline!

You get two posts from me today, thanks to a deadline. The October Afternoon blog posted a sketch challenge with some OA papers of course! Nothing like sliding one in at the last minute. Here's the sketch I used (there were 3 to choose from). I used some papers from the Weathervane and Detours line (got 'em at Limelight, along with the sentiment. It's by Unity, and is from the Hey Chick kit). This was an easy, CAS sketch to work with. I accented the fun retro circles by punching a few out with different circle punches and popped them up on dimensionals.



Limelight is getting ready to celebrate it's 1st birthday. Make sure to check out the fun on Monday, June 1. For now, check out the SALE!

Weekly Specials 5/25/09 through 5/31/09:It's The Color Sale at Limelight Papercrafts!

-All Ink Pads 30% off!!

-All Robin's Nest Dew Drops 20% off!

Enjoy the day! Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love CAS...I need to try it more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this paper and the ribbon is gorgeous on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally cute! Love the paper you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Lisa! I love the sizes of your patterned paper strips. Very attractive card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use that paper, it always stumps me, lol! Love the cut out and popped up stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the colors, and it's such a fun, easy sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!