Monday, October 20, 2008

A Monday Quickie

Here's a little Unity eye candy! I made these last Thursday for two of the Hip Hop challenges. They are both 4 1/4 square cards! The first one was a challenge to use flowers on your card. I nailed this one, don't ya think? It is almost flower over kill. That's okay for me, I have to get my girly fix somehow, lol! This second card was for the challenge to make a card you would give to a kid. I used some of my new American Craft-got-it -for-a- steal paper and created this fun cupcake card with the set, Cupcake ala Yummy! I just love paper piecing those little cupcakes! I actually used this card yesterday, Ryan went to a party and this was the card he took.



I got some scrapbooking done this weekend, so I have some pages to share with you throughout the week. It was nice to get together with some neighbors and chit chat while we worked on our albums. Check back tomorrow for a fun little challenge, Crystal and I created for ourselves. We shared a little shopping therapy last week and bought the same set. So stop by and see what we did. Okay and one more thing before I go, I do have one more piece of exciting news to share. I am happy to announce that I am now part of the Limelight DT! You can see the official announcement here! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments and support! Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. So glad to have you on the DT! :) Yay!

    And I don't think there is a such thing as girly overkill... ;) I LOVE that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous!! Love them both!

    Tag your it!!
    I have tagged you!
    Check it out here.
    http://jacquiemakescards.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa your cards are darling...but I really love the cupcakes... they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Lisa! Love all the printed papers on the first one and the stitching too. That second one is very fun, love the colors and the zigzags! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!