Monday, October 27, 2008

I need Snow!

Not REAL snow, but I needed a little something extra for this page. So guess what I did? Yep placed an order with SU! I am finally going to have those cute little felt snowflakes in my possession on Thursday! Oh, and because I was getting both sizes, we will also be using them for my Holiday SAS. If you haven't registered for this class, you still have time. Call or email me for details (the deets are also on my business website, see side bar for link). This is the boys playing in the snow last winter. They loved the snow last year and spent many hours playing outside. The got adventurous and decided to turn their sleds into snow boards. Tim captured these fun pics one afternoon. The paper is the adorable designer paper in the Holiday mini, Frosty days! I just love the colors, it is just what my snow pictures needed-bright, warm, stylish colors! The title was done using my new Thickers I purchased the other week, but you could create this same look with SU chipboard. You could leave it naked or color it white with the Craft Ink. I'm working on quite a few projects this week, so not sure my posts will be regular. I'll try my best! You know I always have lots to share with you! Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!