Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Friendly Little Challegne

I let you know yesterday that Crystal and I challenged each other to create something with the fun little robot set, Far Out Christmas ,we got at our LSS. We had a chance to shop together last week and it was so fun to share this with someone who loves stamping as much as I do. We took our time walking through the store, touching, and handling all the stamps we could. It was heaven, pure heaven, LOL! She found this set and I just had to get it too! It is by Hero Arts and at about $6 it was just the right price and it even came with little rhinestones! I had some scraps of this designer paper in my stash, sorry don't recall who makes it but I got it at Hobby Lobby last year. I just love the fun, retro feel it has. I colored the robot to match with my SU markers. The card base is Old Olive, so I tied it all together with some wide Olive grosgrain ribbon! I added two of the red rhinestone brads to to top of the robots antennae for a little bling! He's pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself!. I can't wait to see what Crystal comes up with. We didn't give any other guidelines for our little challenge, just that we had to use this stamp set. Don't forget to stop by her blog and leave some love! Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the colors you used on the robot!!! I also love the little stamped trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca-yute! Love that little guy, great dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that robot- how cute. And a neat unique Christmas card! love the facts you listed yesterday too- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Lisa, very fun! Sounds like a perfect day of stamp shopping too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way cute!! Love the paper and trees you added! How fun to go shopping together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too cute!! That little robot is to sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!