Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Color Throwdown 676/ XOXO

 


Hello, hello! It's Lisa H here as your hostess this week! I am so excited to share this week's colors with you all. 

This is #676 and your colors for this week are Red, Cream & Gold. Remember, we are using generic colors, so as long as you use the color values shown, you will be just fine! This is all about having fun so don't worry if you don't have the exact hues shown here. And you can incorporate any neutrals you need into your design as well.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word CTD676. Use #ctd676 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Link up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post and please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.




I used a mix of Reverse Confetti products on my card today. I adore the new Postal Cover Panel. I added a few sentiments, one from Big Heart Sentiments and Valentine Sentiments.  The sweet little bunny is from Party Pals. I also added an extra frame piece in Salsa card stock. 

I hope you'll play along with the challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!