Saturday, January 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti January Release

Join me and the rest of the Confetti crew & friends as we celebrate the January Reverse Confetti Release! You can SHOP THE NEW RELEASE HERE
BUT.... you might want to join me first with the amazing release day blog hop. 

I just had to color up these Hello Daisies again. This time with some watercolors, embossed in white first. Soft, pretty and subtle with the pop of the sentiment in Navy ink. 


I used the Hello Daisies Confetti Cuts to quickly and perfectly cut out the sentiment. I love word dies, don't you?! 


I also had to show off another sweet little Love Bug. Colored with Copics and I added a touch of sparkle with Stickles glitter. I used the Love Bugs Confetti Cuts to cut him out. 


I used the Stitched Daisies Cover Panel cut in Premium Polar White in the background. I added some designer polka dotted paper from the From Cupid 6x6 pad. 


I added a strip of Mist card stock and stamped a greeting from Love Bugs in Midnight ink. 

Follow me and come check out what these amazing artists have created!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!