Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti February Creative Hop


It's Feb. 8....time for the Reverse Confetti Creative Hop! Come follow me and check out all the amazing projects from the RC Design Team & Fetti Friends. 


I had lots of fun with florals and bugs from the Hello Daisy stamp set and Love Bugs. I created a card and coordinating tag. 

I started with some masking off of the Hello Daisy stamp set. I added some pink and red highlights with my copic markers. This created some space for my sentiment from the Lots of Love confetti Cuts. I then tucked in a sweet bee from Love Bugs


While I had out the Hello Daisy set, I stamped it in red and pink inks for an easy background for my tag from Lovely Tag Confetti Cut . I added another sweet little bug and a sentiment from the Big Heart Sentiments


Check out the following Fetti Fans for a fabulous creative hop. 












6 comments:

  1. sweet card and tag! I love the flowers and darling bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love bugs are super cute and I love your card/tag set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE what you've done with the new release from RC. This is DARLING and I'm smitten with these new products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet! I love this pretty card with the lovely pinks and the tag is super cute with the little bug!!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!