Saturday, January 18, 2020

Picket Fence Studios January Release

 It's an exciting day! Today is the January Release from Picket Fence Studios. We pushed it back a few days to coordinate with the 2020 Creativation Craft Show. This release is also a HUGE and full of so much amazingness! You can see the FULL Release HERE! 
Let me show you a few cards I created. First up is this cool set called, Walk, Run or Crawl I love that these shoes can be used a baby shoes, or sneakers for any ages. I colored mine up with Copics in grey tones to look like a pair of Converse I own and love. 



The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I embossed it in white on a black card stock strip. I backed the image panel with some b&w striped paper. 


This next card makes me happy. I am always on the hunt for a great guy stamp set and PFS has delivered. It's called Paul James Guy stamp. 



I colored him up with Copic markers, I even gave him a little bit of scruff. I then used the coordinating die, Paul James Guy die to cut him out. Check out that background. It's a new cover plate called Glass Window Rainbow and I cut it from Premium Polar White card stock and then used the Life Changing Blender Brushes to blend on some grey, and green inks. I love the great texture and graphic feel of this die. 


I did a little more embossing with this sentiment from another new stamp set called, Seriously, Literally. It's pretty amazing, too. 



Be sure to stop by the rest of the design team blogs or catch us on Instagram for lots more inspiration with the new JUST RELEASED products. Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!