Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti/ January Release Day

 It's here, it's here....the Janurary Release from Reverse Confetti is LIVE! I'm so excited to see you all get these awesome products into your hands. 

No photo description available.

This card started with the "no lion" sentiment from the Flowers for a Friend stamp set. I love it and had to use it right away. The flower stand is so over the top adorable. I stamped that out and colored it with copics, picking colors that will coordinate with the Sweet as Sugar 6x6 paper pad. I did a little paper piecing on the awning. 


I cut both colored images with the coordinating Flowers for a Friend Confetti Cuts. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of the plaid paper strip and then added the tiny heart border from Hearts Confetti Cuts


I framed up the flowery friendship scene with the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts with Premium polar white card stock. I mounted the whole thing onto a panel of Mist card stock cut with the Stitched Scallops Cover Panel.  

Before you start shopping, be sure to check out the New Release Blog Hop. 





Shop all new products HERE!









2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!