Saturday, September 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios September Release




You guys! It's Release Day and it's sooooo amazing! You are going to want to check out the DT blogs to see all the awesome new stamps, dies, and stencils. As always, there is something for everyone. We are celebrating Christmas and it's goooood. Trust me! You can see all the NEW PRODUCT HERE!

We move fast in the crafting world when it comes to holidays, we are showing our holiday release and it's awesome. I love all the images, especially this beautiful girl. It's from the set called The Season Of Giving

My card started with the fabulous Life Changing Blending Brushes. I blended on a soft background with Milled Lavender and Broken China Distress Oxide inks. I added some textures and a wintry feel with some splatters of clean water, let it dry, and then I added splatters of the colored inks I used. I let that dry and then finished it with a splattering of white ink. I set it aside and got busy coloring up my images and then used the matching The  Season of Giving dies. Once my panel was dry, I added in some ground with a Copic multiliner pen and some grey copics for shadows and stamped the sentiment. 


Oh, that sentiment! Elf is my favorite holiday movie. It makes me laugh and the message is beautiful and this sentiment from The Season of Giving is at the heart of the theme. I was so happy to see it in this stamp set.  I added it to the upper right corner of my card front. I used foam dimensionals to add the die cut images.  



So be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the design team has created with this release. It's soooo good. You can find it all over on the PFS Blog.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little set. Who doesn't love giving and spreading good cheer. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!