Saturday, September 29, 2018

Happy National Coffee Day/ Lil' Inker Designs


Welcome and Happy National Coffee Day! We are celebrating with a Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm showing off some Lil' Inker Designs stamps and dies. I think they have the best coffee products. 

You can find all the hop details over on the Coffee Lovers Blog, HERE

Laura is one of the company sponsors and has her own give away over on the Lil' Inker Designs Blog. Be sure to head over there to leave a comment. She'll be choosing a winner from the comments. You could win an awesome PRIZE pack: 
Coffee Talk Stamps and Dies and Latte Love Stamps and Dies. 

The Coffee Cozy die set is one of my all time favorites. It's so fun to create a quick and easy gift card....in the shape of a coffee cup. I colored up some of the Fall Foliage stamps and then cut them out with the coordinating Fall Foliage Dies



I customized a matching sentiment with the Thankful Thoughts stamp set and Thankful Word Die. I wrapped it up with some natural twine. I just adore the olive and purple together, makes me smile. 


Don't forget to head over to see all the hop info You can find all the hop details over on the Coffee Lovers Blog, HERE

oh, and make a coffee card and link it up!
Enjoy your weekend!


Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. My favorite color combo! Absolutely love what you designed here!! Pinned it! Perfect tag for a giftie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee...so pretty! Love that fuschia and green. The polka dots are fun too. The green polka-dots remind me of Amy's wedding dress! :) Thanks for hopping along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gift card holder. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a VIVID purple! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Coffee Card! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card and it holds a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coffee cup gift card holder! I just so love the beautiful purple that you used to color the flower and leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little coffee cup gift card holder is just too cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and so creative. I love gift card holder ideas. Love your colors, patterns, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I like how you decorated this cup card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely loved your sweet projects. That frappe at the top is SO sweet. Great job, and thanks for inspiring us with Lil' Inkers FAB products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Now this is a beauty!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, this is OUTSTANDING!!!!! Thank you so much for creating this wonderful project for the hop. I love love love love love it!!!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty gift card holder. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning gift card holder! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome gift card presentation! Love the pretty details and color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!