Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Taylored Expressions 10 Year Birthday Bash!

It's an exciting day here on my blog. Lots going on.....for my Countdown to Confetti Post, please scroll down. I also have the new Color Throwdown Challenge posted today, too, 

BUT for now.....if you are looking for the Taylored Expressions Big Blog hop you are in the correct place! woohoo! I am so happy to be joining this amazing group of designers with this Birthday Celebration! I was on the creative team for the TE blog for a couple years, a few years back. I love Taylor and her company and gave an immediate yes, when she invited me to join you all today. All the details are over on the TE Blog, so be sure to start there.....seriously, an amazing line up of beautiful creations awaits you! 

So happy birthday Taylored Expressions. In honor of the occasion, I whipped up a festive Bird-day card.....see what I just did there? lol! I love a great pun! I used the Tropical Trio stamp & Die  set and colored up these tropical cuties with my copics. 



I then did a little ink blending with the fabulous Mosaic Leaves Stencil and some Distress Oxide inks. I used squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio and the colors are way more vibrant than they show in these pictures. 


I finished it off by stamping the sentiment along the bottom in Oreo ink and then added a strip of Blue Raspberry card stock along the bottom. I tucked in some sequins to add to the festive feeling of the card. 

Thanks for joining me today! 
There are a few ways to get involved with the celebration. 

Be sure to start back at the TE Blog to follow our hop!

The Share Joy Campaign

At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a mission to share joy through the gift of handmade cards. As part of their 10th birthday TE is continuing that mission with the launch of a special Share Joy campaign focused on providing birthday cards to those in nursing homes and assisted-living facilities across the U.S. To make as deep an impact as possible TE is inviting card makers everywhere to join the campaign. Will you join us? Find out how to participate by viewing their Share Joy page here. 

AND don't forget to shop! There is so much goodness that JUST released last night. 
you can shop HERE!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that stencil. Perfect with the adorable birds. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bird set and what you did with it and the way you used that stencil is just perfection!So glad you could celebrate with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!