Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Color Throwdown493-Great Year


Hello, Color Throwdown fans!  Broni is here as our hostess this week!  She chose a fresh spring/summer color palette for us to play with: Aqua, Lime Green, and White.  These are generic colors, and you are free to add other neutrals if you wish.

If you upload your paper-crafted creation to a public gallery please use the keyword CTD493, and when uploading on social media sites please use #ctd493 and #colorthrowdown.  Please be sure to check out all the guidelines for playing along in the sidebar.


I needed one more teacher card for the end of the year. My kids are done for the year in 3 days! I have mixed emotions about this. They are starting summer break super early this year, but it will be nice to sleep in a little and slow things down a bit. I pulled out my favorite apple set, All Apples and inked it up with  RC Aqua. I used the All Apples Confetti Cuts to cut out all the apple parts. 

In the background you'll see I stacked two images from the new Pattern Blocks stamp set in Iced Aqua. I hid the seam with a strip of Lime Green card stock and pattern paper from Cheerful & Kind



Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!!

May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper

and the team:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Lisa 















1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!