Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Color Throwdown 494-friendship


Hello, Color Throwdown fans! It's Amy here with you as this week's host, and I've chosen a Memorial Day weekend theme for you to play with using the colors red, white and blue. I hope you are inspired by the above graphic and find a little time to get inky over the long holiday weekend. 

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD494, and please use #ctd494 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check them out to be sure.  And no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.

I went with soft and subtle for today's card. I adore the color Mist from Reverse Confetti and I inked up the floral block from the recently released Pattern Blocks. I stamped it in Mist ink onto a Premium Polar white card stock panel that was cut with the Kindness Cards Confetti Cuts

I then stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink at the top of the panel and tied on some red twine around the bottom. I finished the card by popping up the panel with some foam dimensions. 


Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!!

May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper

and the team:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Lisa 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!