Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop

 Hello! I'm excited to be joining in with the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Lil' Inker Designs. It's always such a great time and LOTS of prizes up for grabs. So come play along. 

I am so super excited to show off a sneak peek of the awesome new coffee products being released on June 11.


I wanted to make a bright and sunny card to show off these awesome new stamps and dies. I first cut out the mug and all it's details with the Coffee Talk 2 Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the GIANT new set called Coffee Talk 2 Stamps. Can we talk about that font??? Isn't this one great??  I love it and the whole set has a mix of fonts and styles you will love, too. It's so fun. I layered them on top of the Wrappers Delight-Sunburst die




That's it from me today. Be sure to stop by the Coffee Lovers Blog AND the LID Blog to see what Laura and a few of our team members have done. pssst.....she's giving away a $25 gift certifcate. 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. 
Hugs, Lisa






17 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun, Lisa. Great job, and a great coffee project.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sentiment. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! So excited for the new release ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. The background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card in summery colors, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful die and I love the way you created your card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea of the coffee cup and the sun burst background. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the papers and that great Sunray background... and that cup!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the layer of sunburst behind! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this gorgeous card! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, I think those colors look so nice together.
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card design, Lisa! Love the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!