Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember


Total cuteness overload! Did you see the new  new Reverse Confetti stamp set exclusive for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember celebration called Forest Friends? I'm quite smitten with it and was super excited to find some time to play with it today. 



I used my copics to color up the fox and owl images and created a sweet little scene all framed up with the Lacy Scallops Confetti Cut in Iced Aqua card stock from RC. 



The set also contains a trio of smaller leaf and acorn images, so I used those to stamp a background on my kraft card stock. 


Here's a look at the entire Forest Friends stamp set. Adorable, right?! 

Be sure to stop by the Simon Says Blog for STAMPtember fun all month long!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa, your card is adorable as are those lacy frame dies. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!