Thursday, September 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Release Day!



Wooohoo! It's time.....the Reverse Confetti September Release is LIVE!! I have had so much fun sharing my new release projects with you all these past three days.Today is the New Release Blog Hop.  I used some of my favorite products from this release. I just adore the Best Witches stamp set, especially that mummy image.I stamped him with Black Licorice Hybrid ink in my stash, colored him with Copics and then used the Best Witches Confetti Cuts to cut him out.   




I created a fun Halloween water color background and stamped some of the stars from Best Witches. I added a strip of paper from the Fright Night 6x6 paper pack and then added a pop of green with Lime Green cardstock and the pinking edge from Edge Essentials


A final project for you today. I couldn't help it, I had to make another tag with the fabulous new Web Tag Layer. I left some of the negative space in place for a little different look. I love how it layers up with the Topped off Tag Confetti Cut


I stamped the sentiment from Treat Yo' Self onto the inner smallest rectangle from Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts.  I love the Tangerine cardstock. It's such a pretty color and looks fabulous for Halloween. I also added the bat from Halloween Bits cut from Grape Soda cardstock. I cut a second Topped Off Tag from the fun bat pattern from Fright Night 6x6 paper. Final touches was a Hang Ups, Too Confetti cut in Iced Aqua cardstock. I tied on the Charcoal twine so it can easily be added to any gift. 


Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Ruby Naz
Lisa Henke<---you are here
















Thanks so much for all the sweet, kind words all this week. 
I always appreciate you stopping by. Be sure to hop through the blog hop. 
It's full of awesomeness!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!