Thursday, September 1, 2016

Curtain Call-Candy Apple




It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


I wanted to use one of the sweet apple images Revese Confetti has, but I kept reaching for this coffee set instead. There are no rules against that. I still played up the challenge colors and polka dots. I use adore the giant mugs from Just Brew It.  I used the matching Just Brew It confetti Cuts to cut the image out. I tied on some Honeydew Solid twine and added it to the layered panel from Insta Frame Confetti Cuts

Before I added the panels all together, I went ahead and stamped some hearts from Whole Lotta Heats in the background. 

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Candy Apple Designers










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fun card LIsa love the dotted dp with the cup, cute saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Lisa. Love the cup with that greeting and the red polka-dot paper... the hearts are sweet in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!