Thursday, February 5, 2015

Reverse Confetti {birthday plane and Colour Q #227}

Happy Thursday. That means tomorrow is FRIDAY!! woohoo!!! I have a sweet birthday card using Reverse Confetti and inspired by the colors from last week's Colour Q 277 challenge. I must get better at linking up on time to the challenges I play in. I know I said it doesn't bother me, but honestly it does, a little.  I had every intention of posting this earlier this week, then I had a few other things to share and this got pushed back. Glad you stopped by to see it. 
I started with the Documented Confetti Cut again. That sized panel makes the perfect center piece to layer up all kinds of goodies. I stamped and cut out the Here We Go airplane. I think it's great that you can add a pop of another color because the propeller is a separate stamp and die. 


I accented the bottom with some gray So, Stripey stripes the stars from So Many Stars and the sentiment is from Celebrate Cake. 


I tied on some bakers twine and accented with Oh, My Stars Confetti Cuts and some enamel dots. Festive and fun. 

Here is the Colour Q #277 color board. The colors are so YUMMY!

Here is another look at the products I used, today.












Enjoy your day! 




Photobucket


3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!