Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Retro sketch no.154 {friends 'til the end}

The next two weeks, actually close to three weeks, are going to be HOPPING here on the blog. Exciting things happening......There are some amazing new products coming from all three companies I design for. I have been stamping up a storm to prepare for the fun. I always get caught during this time, not having new content to share BEFORE the new releases. Today, before I got started, I decided to make a card to send to my dearest friend and have something to share here on my blog today.


I had my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies on my desk and i pulled this simple and sweet card together for the current Retro Sketch. I cut the Tag Me die with vellum and heat embossed a sentiment from In A Big Way with white embossing powder. I LOVE that look. I accented the tag with the adorable geo tag, from Documented confetti cut. I further added a final touch of cuteness with a red heart from Love Note. I used the teeny row of hearts and cut it twice, once in full and then I moved the hearts down the die and cut out just one of the small hearts. I love how it fits perfectly in that geo tag center.


Here is the sketch I used. 






thanks for checking out my card. I hope you are enjoying the week and staying warm. I think most of the country is still FREEZING.....I know we are. I can't wait for you to see what I have to share tomorrow. It makes me smile!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!